B&I/On Premise Dining
In order to keep your employees happy and productive, you can’t offer them run-of-the-mill desserts. Consumers demand unique options that are delicious, too. Here are a few recommendations on how The Original Cakerie’s products can add value to your Foodservice operation and benefit your bottom line:
- Single-Layer and Two-Layer Cakes are great lunchtime dessert offerings – not too big and not too small featuring the premium ingredients The Original Cakerie is known for!
- Put Bars, Brownies or The Original Cakerie’s Inspired By Happiness line of individually wrapped products at the register or point-of-sale to help drive impulse purchases.
- If your dining center has steam tables for warm dishes, try our Warm & Serve products. Simply cut a cake to the size of the chafer, drop it in and cut or scoop to order for a hot and delicious dessert.
- Try offering smaller-cut Brownies at your Coffee Bar or Café. Employees are looking for these on-trend bites of sweetness to accompany their afternoon coffee and keep them productive for the rest of the day. Similarly, expand your breakfast offerings by providing our Pecan Caramel Streusel as a portable breakfast option that goes great with morning coffee.
- Place your most beautiful desserts, like The Original Cakerie’s Red Velvet Cake, in a glass dessert display case within your dining facility. Consumers eat with their eyes – there’s no easier way to create instant profits!
- If your operation has a Market, C-Store or Retail shop, take advantage of The Original Cakerie’s Inspired By Happiness line of individually wrapped Gluten Free products that come ready-to-sell in a merchandiser box.
- Catered events of every scale and scope are a breeze with The Original Cakerie’s frozen sheetcakes. Easily control portion size, cost and profits.
- If your company regularly holds morning meetings that necessitate breakfast buffets or stations, cut The Original Cakerie’s fruit-forward Bars into the perfect portion for a produce-filled breakfast bar that will help keep the team on-task.
- Hosting a conference or large meeting? Serve smaller cuts from Brownie or Bar Variety Paks to offer your patrons a variety of bite-sized desserts. And you can dress your dessert offerings up by utilizing mini portions of Super Size cakes.